Monday, April 28, 2014

My Kingsday 2014 + shoplog

Hey!
27 April is a special day in the Netherlands, it's the king's birthday, or as we call it "Kingsday" (Koningsdag) 
Only this year we celebrated it a day earlier, because this year April the 27th was on a Sunday.
Usually Koningsdag is "celebrated" by going to festivals to flea markets where everyone can buy and sell whatever they want. Also, almost everybody wears orange, 'cause that's our national color.
As each year I went to the enormous flea market. 


There were some street performers. Maybe these girls aren't such a good example. But hey, they were cute, and I if have to be honest; they only made money because they were cute and not because they were talented.
This girl on the other hand could sing really well! PLUS she was playing the guitar. I really like people
who want to show their creativity to the world, so I gave her some of my spare change.
This was a hedgehog "lottery". I bought two raffles, but unfortunately, I didn't win anything. 
My mom and I got a little hungry, so we decided to get a small "pizza". Mine was so good!
Look at this, just look at it! It's soooo awesome. This is one of the many amazing things I saw at this "el dias de los muertos" stall.  Everything was so cool and creative! 
This cat statue is truly stunning. I wanted it so badly. Unfortunately is costed €125
What I did buy is the following:
This dress cost me only €4! It's super flowy and the material is so light, I love it! 
I bought this simple top because you can combine it with pretty much
everything, and I really like polka dots.
This top was €1, awesome deal.

One way to combine the top is with this denim jacket that I bought.
It was brand new, 'cause the label was still on there.
The original price that was on the price tag was €159, I would never have bought it
 for that price. But, believe it or not, I bought this jacket for only 
€10!
I love it so much! I think I'm gonna wear it with the sleeves rolled up.

Lastly, I bought this spiked bracelet for €0,50.

Overall I had a really fun day and bought some really cool things for almost nothing!

Love always,
Daria

1 comment:

  1. I really like your spikes bracelet! ^^
    Oh and your pizza!

    ReplyDelete