Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{Goals}


Lately I've been having the feeling that I wasn't living life to the fullest. I think mostly because I was afraid of what people would think, but I think that I am starting to accept that I like different things than other people do. I still want to do so many things in my life, so that's why I set up these goals for myself.


-Meet Gloria
This is not an example of me being afraid of other people's opinions, But it is still something that I want to do really bad.
Gloria is really a sweetheart and I really want to meet her and hug her and drink Starbucks with her and go photographing together.

- Go to a concert
I love a lot of bands. Like a whole lot. I don't think it's a healthy amount of bands. I always get really jealous whenever I hear people went to a concert. I really want to experience and see what it's like.

-Visit Russia/ Learn Russian
I really like Russia. I think this is a very unpopular opinion, but the biggest country in the world just seems so interesting to me. A lot of East-European countries are so different from the rest of Europe. It's like the time has stood still there for a while. From what I've heard the people are very friendly and kind.
One thing about the language; I think it sounds so fancy, it sounds like Polish, but prettier. I really want to be able to speak it.

-Read more

I used to really enjoy reading, but at a certain point I simply could not finish a book. I don't know why, I just got really distracted and did other things instead of reading.
Last I realized that I kinda miss reading, so I tried rereading a book, only in English now. It went really well and I think I will be reading English books from now on. I am now rereading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. O my, the feels. I think after this I will finish Warm Bodies, because I didn't finish it yet, oops. And maybe after that I will reread The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. If you have any recommendations for books that I should read, leave them in the comments!

- Get a helix piercing

This is actually something that I already did, but I think it's worth mentioning. I was so afraid of what people would think. And now that I finally did it, I don't even know why I was worrying so much; it's not even that obvious.
I think that because of the positive comments I got and because of the kick I got out of finally doing something exciting, I might not be so afraid to do other things from this list. I think getting the piercing was a good, small thing to begin with.

-Dye my hair a bright color

This is something that I've been wanting to do for a fairly long time. I think it's so pretty, I just don't know how people will react. Although I got some good comments on my helix piercing and that really boosted me to do things that I liked, this is something completely different. A piercing is just a hole in your ear. If I'd for instance dye my hair purple, people would immediately see it.
I do not know whether I'll do this one, because of the judgmental people and me just being really insecure, but maybe someday.

I'm not sure when and IF I will finish the whole list, but I will keep you updated!
I'll probably add a lot more things to my list, but for now I think this is enough.
I'm sure you as well have some things that you want to do in your life! I'm really interested in your goals, so leave them in the comments!

Love always,
Daria


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and think you deserve an award! that's why I nominated you for the Very inspiring blogger award! Check out my blogpost for more information!

    http://reachingforpomegranates.blogspot.be/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete