Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mail from Gloria! #2

Hey! I once again received a package from my lovely friend Gloria from Reaching For Pomegranates. You can click here to see the previous package that Gloria's sent me!
Now let's get started with opening the package, shall we?

First of all; the envelope everything came in is so adorable!
And the tape; aw, I can't even!




The first and biggest thing I noticed was this Blogazine, so awesome, thank you Gloria!


Next are some postcards from the city she lives in; Ghent. I know this is a very pretty city with lots of historical buildings in it! That's why I really want to visit it.



The actual letter and a sweet message.
I hung this up on my wall and whenever I look
 at it, it reminds me that she'll always support me and
be there for me ♥ 

She'd once sent me this digitally, it's an assignment she once had to do for Dutch. It's so well written and I love her writing style so much!

We were talking about DS-games and I didn't know she was actually gonna send me one, but she did!
It's such a good choice, 'cause I love Avatar so much!
( Now we're on the topic: is there anyone who likes The Legend Of Korra?
I love it a lot, but a lot of people seem to disagree with me)
I think this is my favorite thing of all! It's a helix piercing in
the form of a tiny golden star. It's so adorable and small!
Here it is in!
Gloria, thanks so much for everything you sent me! I got so happy when this feel good-package arrived. 
You can click here to see what I sent Gloria!

Love always, 
Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment