Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mail from Gloria!


Today I got mail from my friend Gloria from Belguim. I was so exited when the mail finally arrived!
Let me show you what she sent.





Look at these supercute stickers!


She drew some cats for me, too cute!

That is sooo sweet!

For the people wandering why there are so many cats; I told Gloria I wanted a cat, so she sent me a lot of cats, haha.

She closed the letter-part how she always closes her blogpost. Her handwriting is so fancy, though.




She sent me a parfume sample, it smells so good!
 2 drawings she made when she was 10.


This is a little book full of recipes, so adorable.



These are some pages from a magazine she sent me, one of them is about grunge-clothing. Gloria, is this a hint? ;)

 Look at this cute baggy full of supertiny charms and a little cat-figure, so adorable!



This is a antique Russian newspaper, I think it's soooo cool, 'cause I'm very interested in Russian culture.
If I could only read it, haha


A quick overview of everthing I got sent from Gloria

I hung the kitty-drawings on the wall together with some other letters I got from people.

Gloria, thanks a lot for everything! If you want to know what I sent Gloria, check out her blogpost.
Love always, 
Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment